- Study sheds light on the relationship between brain cancer and blood sugar
- Studies have found that there are a number of cancers that are more common among people with diabetes. Some of these studies have found a relationship between elevated blood sugar and brain cancer in particular.
A new glioma study published in the journal Scientific Reports further illuminates this surprising relationship and could begin to explain how certain cancers develop.
So does this ... ››› more
- [12 July 2017]
- Treating brain cancer could be as simple as combining medications...
- A recent study by researchers at UT Southwestern Medical Center have uncovered that the process of combining medications may help treat brain cancer and tumours.
Their findings, which they published in the journal Nature Neuroscience, demonstrated that a combination of medications traditionally used to separately treat arthritis and lung cancer can destroy glioblastoma - a brain tumour that is ... ››› more
- [19 June 2017]
- Researchers report that there's no link between cytomegalovirus and aggressive brain cancers
- There have been longstanding speculations that cytomegalovirus, a common type of herpes virus, is associated with aggressive brain cancers.
However, a brand new study by researchers at John Hopkins University in Maryland in the USA has found that these earlier reports are wrong. Read on for the full scoop.
Brand new study finds no link between herpes and brain cancer
To reach their findi... ››› more
- [09 March 2017]
- It's confirmed! Cellphones are definitely one of the causes of brain cancer
- The debate has been going on for years, with some research showing that cellphones do cause brain cancer while other research casting doubt on this highly contentious issue.
It seems the key ingredient to prove that cellphones can cause brain tumours was TIME! Here's what you should know…
Don’t talk your way to brain cancer!
Recently, a team of Swedish researchers found that cellphon... ››› more
- [15 November 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn