- 3 Foods that soothe inflammation in the joints...
- If you have achy, swollen joints, watching what you eat is super important. There are certain foods you should avoid and others that actually help soothe the pain and swelling.
Keep reading to find out more (I think you'll be surprised!)... Foods to stock up on for your achy joints
You already know that omega-3, olive oil, grapeseed oil, fatty fish like tuna and salmon, nuts and avocados are... ››› more
- [07 September 2018]
- Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Naturally...
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) describes a feeling of numbness, pain, tingling, burning or weakness in the hands and arms.
It's caused by pressure on the median nerve which runs from your arms into your hands. Swelling in your wrist may pinch the nerve, resulting in the discomfort described above. The only digit CTS doesn't affect is the pinky.
But, if you go to the doctor, he'll want you to ... ››› more
- [04 September 2018]
- Natural alternatives to arthritis drugs that really work
- Rheumatoid arthritis and other forms of arthritis strike tens of millions of South Africans.
While drugs are one solution to managing symptoms, when you weigh the pros and cons of taking such powerful medications, you'll see that they do more harm than good in the long run.
So, are there any natural ways to keep arthritis flare-ups at bay? Of course there are! Read on for four strategies th... ››› more
- [23 April 2018]
- Surprisingly helpful - and delicious - foods for arthritis and joint pain relief
- Do you suffer from regular arthritis and joint pain? Don't open the medicine cabinet for a pain pill - instead, the grocery store!
There are many surprisingly helpful - and delicious foods - for arthritis swelling, stiffness and pain. Here are three of them…
Three foods you didn’t know help arthritis and joint pain
Pineapple is one of the most delicious fruits out there! ... ››› more
- [18 April 2018]
- The most important ways to treat rheumatoid arthritis naturally
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disorder that affects 1.3 million adults in the United States. While prescription medications are commonly prescribed to curb the pain, stiffness, swelling and weakness associated with the condition, there are also numerous ways to naturally treat it.
Some of these natural approaches include dietary changes, physical therapies and the addition of suppleme... ››› more
- [26 March 2018]
- Forget NSAIDs! Here's how to manage arthritis pain the natural way
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have been the primary treatment for arthritis pain and other symptoms for over 50 years.
But here's the thing: Natural alternatives to these conventional drugs offer a significant advantage. Unlike NSAIDs, natural strategies don't increase your risk of serious health problems including heart failure, gastrointestinal damage, ulcers, internal bleed... ››› more
- [26 February 2018]
- Ease arthritis and joint pain by eating one of these foods
- Arthritis and joint pain happens when your cartilage cells break apart, clog up the synovial fluid and bring on an inflammatory reaction. There are a number of factors that can cause or contribute to the pain, including age, genetics and a door diet.
Fortunately, there are a handful of key foods that can help you shore up on your joint health and ease arthritis and joint pain. Keep reading for ... ››› more
- [25 January 2018]
- The top nutrients for banishing arthritis and joint pain
- Arthritis and joint pain is characterised by inflammation and loss of function in some parts of your body. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which damages your joints, cartilage and bones and affects over 27 million Americans.
Another type of arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, which attacks the synovial lining of your joints, causing swelling, pain, stiffness and loss of func... ››› more
- [21 December 2017]
- This is the best type of yoga for arthritis and joint pain
- Finally! Researchers from Florida Atlantic University in the United States have found a new, non-drug remedy for arthritis and yoga pain: Chair yoga.
According to their study, this type of yoga, which involves using a chair for support in modified yoga poses, could have real benefits for older adults with osteoarthritis by easing pain and increasing mobility. For the full findings, read on…
... ››› more
- [27 November 2017]
- Three tips for coping with psoriatic arthritis - a painful autoimmune disease
- Psoriatic arthritis is a form of arthritis that affects some people who have psoriasis, a skin condition that features red patches of skin with silvery scales. The painful autoimmune disease usually comes after psoriasis, but the joint problems can sometimes begin before skin lesions appear.
Psoriatic arthritis can be challenging and everyone copes with it differently. Some people medication an... ››› more
- [21 November 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn