- Ease arthritis and joint pain by eating one of these foods
- Arthritis and joint pain happens when your cartilage cells break apart, clog up the synovial fluid and bring on an inflammatory reaction. There are a number of factors that can cause or contribute to the pain, including age, genetics and a door diet.
Fortunately, there are a handful of key foods that can help you shore up on your joint health and ease arthritis and joint pain. Keep reading for ... ››› more
- [25 January 2018]
- The top nutrients for banishing arthritis and joint pain
- Arthritis and joint pain is characterised by inflammation and loss of function in some parts of your body. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which damages your joints, cartilage and bones and affects over 27 million Americans.
Another type of arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, which attacks the synovial lining of your joints, causing swelling, pain, stiffness and loss of func... ››› more
- [21 December 2017]
- This is the best type of yoga for arthritis and joint pain
- Finally! Researchers from Florida Atlantic University in the United States have found a new, non-drug remedy for arthritis and yoga pain: Chair yoga.
According to their study, this type of yoga, which involves using a chair for support in modified yoga poses, could have real benefits for older adults with osteoarthritis by easing pain and increasing mobility. For the full findings, read on…
... ››› more
- [27 November 2017]
- Suffer from arthritis and joint pain? Follow these three sleep tips...
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, you're familiar with how a lack of sleep can make the pain worse. In fact, research reveals that up to 80% of people with arthritis have difficulty sleeping...
Whether you're having trouble falling asleep, tossing and turning throughout the night or waking up in the early hours of the morning, sleep deprivation can make arthritis and joint pain worse... ››› more
- [09 November 2017]
- Relieve arthritis and joint pain with these home remedies
- You may feel arthritis and joint pain in your knees, hips, hands and other joints throughout your body. In addition to pain, there's often swelling and redness around your joints, which causes stiffness and limited movement in the affected body parts. Ouch!
Instead of using over-the-counter or prescription medication to relieve your arthritis and joint pain, try these simple natural treatments ... ››› more
- [11 October 2017]
- If you have arthritis and joint pain, don't eat these foods!
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, there are tons of reasons to clean up your diet…
You see, arthritis can cause pain, swelling and stiffness in your joints. And because extra kilos put added pressure on your joints - potentially intensifying symptoms and leading to the deterioration of your joints in the long run - you should make it your goal to maintain a healthy weight.
You s... ››› more
- [11 August 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn