- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- Probiotics may be a solution to your most frustrating skin woes and the secret to a flawless complexion
- For years, you've been taking probiotics in oral capsules to keep your gut healthy. But you may have realised while shopping lately that bacteria has made its way onto the skincare shelves in the form of face washes, toners and masks infused with probiotics.
At first, it may seem counterproductive since you use skincare products to remove dirt, bacteria and germs from your skin. But probiotics ... ››› more
- [28 April 2017]
- Four homegrown remedies that will take down angry inflammation and make your pimples vanish overnight
- Pimples can creep up on you at any age... yes, even after 30!
If you're the kind of person who'll cancel plans because of a breakout, I bet you're begging to know - “is there a way to make pimples vanish overnight?” The answer? Yes, absolutely!
While there are lots of topical treatments you can use to treat pimples, I personally find that natural remedies for the best to totally eradicat... ››› more
- [22 February 2017]
- Four natural ingredients that will quickly pacify inflamed, angry skin
- I'll confess - I regularly struggle with blotchy, red, uneven skin. And it seems as though no matter how many high-end skincare products I try to calm my angry skin, most are largely ineffective! Yes, even the products that are marketed as the very best you can buy for inflamed skin...
What I've also found is that common treatments for inflamed skin, such as exfoliants and retinol, only worsen ... ››› more
- [04 January 2017]
- Ghee, oysters and other foods that help heal inflammatory skin conditions
- There's no doubt about it - there's a profound connection between the foods you eat and how they affect your skin...
For this reason, getting plenty of antioxidant-rich produce and healthy fats in your diet as well as drinking enough water and avoiding common allergens like dairy, wheat and soy is a great game plan!
But what if you're already following this plan and are still suffering from ... ››› more
- [01 December 2016]
- How to deep clean your skin without stripping away moisture (it couldn't be easier!)
- Do you suffer from irritated or blemished skin? Do you struggle to deep clean your skin without stripping away moisture? Luckily, there are two natural incredible remedies that can help with that: Thyme and raw honey!
Thyme is renowned for its powerful antibacterial properties, which makes it suitable for treating skin conditions of all sorts; from blemishes to acne. Raw honey, on the other han... ››› more
- [29 September 2016]
- Put an end to your skin troubles - from eczema flare-ups to hormonal breakouts - with this four-step detox plan
- Eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, shingles… these are just a few common skin problems in adults. And it's safe to say that no matter the problem, irritated, itchy and inflamed skin is certainly no fun!
With summer almost here, I'm sure you want to clear up your skin and get it in tiptop condition for the new season ahead. So how do you do it? Instead of slathering on harsh, chemical-filled cl... ››› more
- [14 September 2016]
- Five tips for clearing up adult acne that actually work
- There's nothing worse than rash-like acne all over your forehead and cheeks. If you suffer from this skin condition, you know very well how it can wreak havoc on your self-esteem!
While doctors usually recommend topical creams, face washes, tonics and on-the-spot treatments to treat adult acne, the truth is that these solutions probably won't help you stay acne-free forever…
So what is the... ››› more
- [22 August 2016]
- Four fabulous ways to use salt water in your natural beauty routine
- Salt water is a mainstay in my natural beauty routine for a number of reasons. Before it's concocted at home by mixing sea salt with water or straight from the sea, it has a number of fantastic beauty uses.
From promoting sloughing off dead skin cells to minimising bad breath to promoting smooth, silky skin, salt water does it all! It's safe to say that it's an all-natural powerhouse that may e... ››› more
- [10 August 2016]
- Three amazing “green” ways to treat acne
- If you suffer from acne or regular breakouts, you may think that running to the pharmacy or your doctor is the easiest and best thing to do every time your skin flares up … but it really isn't!
In fact, it's the all-natural, homemade remedies that best treat acne in the long-term. This is because antibiotics and analgesics only help reduce symptoms immediately. In the long term, they can actu... ››› more
- [21 June 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn