- Exercising while pregnant could improve the health of your baby's brain
- When you're pregnant, doing regular exercise can help in the healthy development of your baby's brain. But it's important to know what exercises to do so you don't injure yourself. You also don't want to put your baby at risk, but that's why we're writing to you today…
The health benefits you get as a result of exercising are clear. Why would it be any different when you’re an expecting mot... ››› more
- [08 January 2014]
- Smoking while you're pregnant could leave you with a hyperactive child
- There are so many children on treatment for being hyperactive. Could something their mothers did while pregnant lead them to give birth to a child suffering from ADHD?
In new research coming out of Australia, it’s become clear that there are environmental factors that play a role in whether your child is born to be hyperactive.
And it seems that the nicotine in cigarettes has an ... ››› more
- [06 December 2013]
- Brushing your teeth with chocolate toothpaste could be better for your health than your normal brand!
- Your first reaction is “no ways!”, right? Ours was too… But there's evidence that states that chocolate toothpaste could be healthier for you and give you better benefits than normal flouride brands!
Flouride is poisonous for your body. That’s why swallowing toothpaste is a big no-no.
Now, scientists have been working to see if there’s another substance that works better ... ››› more
- [05 December 2013]
- Kelly Clarkson's suffering from severe morning sickness - do you feel the same?
- It's most women's dream - falling in love, settling down and having babies. And that's exactly what Kelly Clarkson's life has become since she married earlier this year. But being pregnant isn't all butterflies and rainbows as Clarkson is finding this out. This after the singer's been suffering with severe morning sickness! And she's not alone. 90% of pregnant women experience some degree of nause... ››› more
- [28 November 2013]
- Treat acne with this natural treatment
- Acne is an embarrassing problem for many teenagers. But in some cases it persists long after adolescence. The good news is you don't have to resort to harmful medication to treat acne.
A new study out of China found acupuncture may be a powerful weapon to treat acne.
Acupuncture may help treat acne in two ways
First, a hormone imbalance can cause the body to secrete more oils th... ››› more
- [19 November 2013]
- Here's why you MUST exercise during your pregnancy
- The more active and fit you are during pregnancy, the easier it'll be for you to adapt to your changing shape and weight gain. It'll also help you to cope with labour and get back into shape after the birth, says health site NHS Choices. Now scientists have discovered exercise during your pregnancy is good for your unborn baby too. If you’re pregnant or are planning to have babies, you’ll love... ››› more
- [13 November 2013]
- New study suggests a glass of wine is okay for pregnant moms! (But do this before you reach for a glass)
- A new Danish study is stirring up controversy. It suggests that pregnant women who drink a small amount of alcohol tend to be healthier than mothers-to-be who abstain from alcohol during pregnancy. Read on to discover why you should take this study with a pinch of salt… While this study suggests that pregnant women who drink a small amount of alcohol during pregnancy are healthier, researchers s... ››› more
- [12 November 2013]
- Trying to get pregnant? Use these tips to boost your fertility
- If you're struggling to get pregnant, you'll be glad to know there are simple tips you can use to boost your fertility. Read on to find out how these tips can help boost your odds of having a baby.
According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant (conceive) after one year of unprotected sex.
Ovulatory disorders are one of ... ››› more
- [08 November 2013]
- Seven proven ways to reduce the headaches, bloating and mood swings that come with PMS
- It's that time of the month again. When your husband bypasses you in the corridor and strangers bolt when they see you coming. If that's how you experience PMS, we have good news for you. We've discovered seven all-natural ways to keep your PMS symptoms in check so you can be bright, happy, cheerful you no matter what time of the month it is…
PMS it’s the bane of all women’s lives.
Wh... ››› more
- [01 November 2013]
- Ladies: Make these changes to your diet if you suffer from endometriosis
- If you suffer from painful periods, join the club! Studies show that as many as one in every ten women suffers from mild to severe endometriosis. And while your doctor's suggestion is to put you on a course of hormone treatment and pain killers, this carries its own risks. That's why we suggest you try these natural alternatives first…
Endometriosis affects 10% of women who are of child-beari... ››› more
- [30 October 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn