For some people, no matter how clean they keep their diet or how often they exercise, they just can't seem to lose belly fat. If you're one of these people, we know you're familiar with how extremely irritating stubborn belly fat can be - and we're sure you'd like to know what you can do to get rid of it...
While yoga alone won't eliminate your belly fat, it sure can if you combine it with other exercise and a diet free of junk food and harmful additives! Are you ready to boost your metabolism and strengthen your tummy muscles to lose belly fat? These are the three yoga poses you need to start practising.
Three yoga poses that will help you lose belly fat
The board pose is one of the easiest to perform. It’s amazing for burning belly fat
while toning and strengthening your arms, shoulders, back, butt and thighs at the same time.
To perform the board pose:
· Start with your hands and knees underneath your arms and shoulders.
· Tuck your toes under and step your feet back to extend your legs behind your body.
· Inhale while looking just ahead of your palms, so your neck and spine are aligned.
· Tighten your ab muscles and hold.
· Your body should form a straight line. Make sure your hands are flat on the ground and your fingers are spread apart.
· Hold for 15 to 30 seconds or as long as possible.
· Exhale and drop to your knees.
· Repeat this pose five times with a rest time of at least 15 seconds in between each pose.
Get rid of your cellulite completely NATURALLY! No gimmick creams, injections or pain required...
Do you exercise regularly, run on the treadmill for hours and eat healthy but when you squeeze your butt in the mirror... All you see is orange peel?
And the only way to hide it is to cover it up. But not anymore and it doesn’t involve creams and painful surgery. I have the solution to help you Beat Your Cellulite – NATURALLY!
It’s time to say good-bye to your cellulite for good, click here now!
#2: Bow posture
The bow posture pose will help you lose belly fat by strengthening your core and tightening your abs. If you want to stimulate your digestive system or fight constipation
, try rocking back and forth in this pose. It’s also fantastic for stretching your entire body.
To perform the bow posture pose:
· Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and your arms at each side of your body.
· Bend at the knees and reach your arms back to your ankles or feet and hold.
· Inhale and lift your head, then bend it backward while lifting your legs as high as possible.
· Try to hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds and keep breathing normally.
· Begin to exhale and move back to the original position with your legs stretched out and your arms at your sides.
· Repeat at least five times with a rest time of 15 seconds in between each pose.
#3: Cobra posture
The cobra posture pose helps reduce belly fat by strengthening your tummy muscles. It also helps strengthen your upper body by creating a super-strong, flexible spine.
To perform the cobra posture:
· Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and your palms positioned underneath your shoulders.
· Your chin and your toes should be touching the floor.
· Inhale slowly and raise your chest upward while bending backward.
· Depending on your strength, hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds.
· Exhale slowly and bring your body back to the original position.
· Repeat five times with a rest time of 15 seconds in between each pose.
It’s easy to lose belly fat with these quick and easy yoga poses!