- Forget fad diets - try these fat-burning food strategies instead!
- If you've ever tried a fad diet like the South Beach Diet, Weight Watchers, Zone Diet or Atkins Diet, you're familiar with how crazy - not to mention unsustainable - their eating tips are.
If you're looking to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off, your best bet is to keep your eating plan simple. By controlling your portions and eating in a balanced way, you can easily succeed at weight ... ››› more
- [01 February 2018]
- These are the top four fruits for quick weight loss
- Ever wondered which are the best fruits for quick weight loss? We've combed through the listings to give you the fruits will aid in the weight-loss process and do wonders on your body's weight!
The power fruits, as we like to call them, listed below will do the trick to your health and weight if you consume them in moderation. We bet you never even knew that they promoted quick weight loss!
... ››› more
- [31 January 2018]
- Study shows the best way to lose weight (it isn't eating less!)
- You already know that consuming fewer calories is the most important rule of thumb for losing weight. And you probably think that cutting calories means tiny portions that barely fill you up...
However, taking in fewer calories each day doesn't have to mean eating less food. In fact, simply focusing on healthier food choices may be a more effective - not to mention sustainable - weight-loss str... ››› more
- [29 January 2018]
- Three ways to lose belly fat that just won't budge
- Are you trying to lose belly fat because it's tampering with your outfits? But no matter what you try - exercise, calorie counting, you name it - it just won't budge?
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We have some new tips on how to lose belly fat for good. Here are three of them.
Three effective, science-backed ways to lose belly fat
#1: Make protein a big part of your diet
If you want... ››› more
- [26 January 2018]
- Five tips to accelerate your fat loss for your upcoming goal
- Do your favourite pair of jeans seem to fit a bit more snugly after the holiday season? Before they're even feeling super-tight in the butt, or you're seeing a little bit of muffin top peeking out?
If you answered, ‘yes, yes, yes!', you may be tempted to resort to an extremely low-calorie diet or other dangerous tactics to lose that excess fat fast. But that's totally unnecessary! Here are fi... ››› more
- [24 January 2018]
- These three simple snacks will help you beat gastrointestinal bloating!
- Puffiness, a full belly and a terrible feeling of sluggishness - yup, we're talking about gastrointestinal bloating!
Experts say that a number of things can cause gastrointestinal bloating, from foods high in salt or sugar, to having imbalanced gut bacteria.
No matter the cause of your ballooning belly, there are a couple of foods that can help ease the pain. Keep reading for three of them.... ››› more
- [23 January 2018]
- Are you making one of these three little-known weight-loss blunders?
- Everyone knows that skimping on fruits and vegetables, skipping breakfast and eating too much protein are big weight-loss mistakes. But these aren't the only things that can stop you from achieving slim-down success…
As it turns out, there are a few sneakier slip-ups to avoid, too. They might seem like small mistakes, but over time, they can add up and cause you to pile on those kilos! Read o... ››› more
- [17 January 2018]
- Jumpstart your weight-loss results with these high-protein breakfasts!
- A high-protein diet has proven to be one of the best diets for weight loss. But upping your protein intake isn't always easy - especially not at breakfast time.
Luckily, we've got some fantastic high-protein breakfast ideas up our sleeves. Whether you like sweet or savoury, vegan or paleo, on-the-go or sitting down, comforting or exotic, there's sure to be something you'll love on this list!
... ››› more
- [16 January 2018]
- Three energising lunch options that won't ruin your diet
- Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but that doesn't mean you should eat too little (or too much) at lunch - especially not if you're trying to lose weight.
While skimpy lunches may lead you to overeat at dinner, big lunches can leave you feeling sluggish or tired. What you should aim for every day are lunches that contain lots of nutrient-dense vegetables, lean protein and hea... ››› more
- [10 January 2018]
- Three reasons why a high-protein diet isn't working for you
- Tons of men and women around the world find that a high-protein diet is the best diet for weight loss.
It makes sense when you consider the science behind it: Protein breaks down slower than carbohydrates, so it makes you feel full for longer. Furthermore, eating enough protein prevents muscle loss as you drop weight, which keeps your metabolism high all day, and leads you to choose healthy fo... ››› more
- [09 January 2018]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn