- Our favourite ways to eat chia seeds to lose weight fast
- More often than not, our desire to slim down before summer becomes a last-minute sprint to the finish line. If you'd like to shed a few kilos before the sunny season comes around and only have a few weeks to go, it's time you start eating chia seeds to lose weight fast.
Adding chia to your diet is a no-fail way to lose weight, tone up and feel more confident in just a few weeks. There are tons ... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- Three fat-burning foods that will help you shed kilos while you sleep
- It's a problem you face every time you go on a diet: You're starving just before bed, but you don't want to eat something that will derail your weight loss efforts. Turns out, going to bed with a rumbling tummy could actually do more harm…
When you go to bed hungry, you're more likely to wake up starving and opt something high in calories for breakfast. Making matters worse, trying to sleep o... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- To lose belly fat, simply sit back and start sipping these teas!
- Are you wanting to lose belly fat but unwilling to go on a restrictive diet paired with long, gruelling workouts? Well, then, we have good news for you: You can sip tea to fry the flab away instead of going on an eating and exercise plan that will drive you crazy.
While a steaming cup of tea is indeed soothing, it's also unassumingly strong. Some varieties can help you burn calories and curb yo... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- Four weight loss foods you can eat on the go
- It's a problem that registered dieticians hear about all the time from their clients: Eating healthy on the go can be very difficult! The sudden cravings can make even the healthiest person reach for a not-so-healthy snack...
Not to fear - we've developed some genius solutions to keep you healthy even on the busiest of days. Here are four weight loss foods you can eat on the go - let us know wh... ››› more
- [05 September 2017]
- Forget sure, slow and steady! Here are four quick weight loss foods
- Sure, slow and steady may win the race, but no one want to plod along like a tortoise when it comes to weight loss. Especially not when warm weather is right around the corner!
Not to worry, though - there are a number of foods that promote quick weight loss. Are you ready to get your weight loss goals on hyper-speed? Then make sure you add these foods to your diet!
Eat these four foods for ... ››› more
- [31 August 2017]
- Weight loss products aren't enough - here's how to break through a plateau
- In your early adult years, it's easy to drop a few kilos. But after you turn 40, you may hit a wall. No, your scale isn't broken - it's tough to bust through a plateau as you get older! Can you relate? If so, you're probably wondering if weight loss products can help…
The short answer is yes, they can. The long answer is that they won't work unless you make a few small tweaks to your lifestyl... ››› more
- [29 August 2017]
- Go nuts over walnuts - one of the top weight loss foods
- We already know that walnuts are chockfull of nutrients that are tied to better health. Now, a new study published online in the journal Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism has demonstrated that eating walnuts activates an area in your brain associated with regulating hunger and cravings. It concluded that walnuts are one of the top weight loss foods.
To reach these findings, researchers at Beth I... ››› more
- [23 August 2017]
- How to lose stomach fat without exercise (yes, really!)
- The traditional means of losing stomach fat such as cardio, yoga, calorie-counting and portion control are so yesterday. It's now believed that you can shrink your stomach without going to any of these extremes…
If you're wondering how to lose stomach fat without exercise or starving yourself, read on for our top secret tips. You can thank us later!
Our top tips on how to lose stomach fat ... ››› more
- [18 August 2017]
- You eat right and exercise but can't lose belly fat - here's why
- You can't seem to lose belly fat - should you be concerned? Research suggests that a little of belly fat may be good for your health because it protects your stomach, intestines and other delicate organs. However, too much belly fat is anything but healthy...
Extra fat cells deep in your abdomen generate chemical troublemakers adipose and adipokines, which travel to your blood vessels and organ... ››› more
- [14 August 2017]
- Eating this fruit every day will help you lose belly fat!
- Belly fat is tied to a number of health problems. A waistline larger than 89 cm can raise your risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, high blood sugar and metabolic syndrome that can boost your chances of stroke, heart disease and diabetes!
However, according to a recent study by the NHANES, eating an apple a day can help you lose belly fat and significantly reduce y... ››› more
- [07 August 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn