- 5 Foods that boost your energy and don't add on the kilos!
- So, you're trying to get your summer figure into shape but it's difficult when you go through energy slumps during the day.
All you can think of is that chocolate bar in the vending machine - and until you get it, your body goes into shutdown mode - and then you can forget about getting anything done.
Well, I'm going to show you today, how to recharge your 'batteries' quickly without messin... ››› more
- [23 August 2018]
- 5 Gym tips that will help your body burn fat ALL DAY LONG!
- You get up in the morning and go to gym so you can lose weight while exercising... and then you try to eat as little as possible during the day so that the calories you take in are not more than the calories you burnt at the gym.
Does this sum up your relationship with the gym?
Well, I want to help you take your relationship to the next level... What if you could wake up, go to the gym, and ... ››› more
- [14 August 2018]
- Burn fat and get ripped with this daily smoothie...
- There's an amazing health food you can add to your smoothies daily that doesn't taste bad, in fact it doesn't taste like anything, but it could do incredible things for your body...
Smart people are using it to speed up their weight gain, boost their energy levels and build muscle - effortlessly!
Find out more about this wonderful health food below and a quick smoothie recipe that could tran... ››› more
- [02 August 2018]
- The REAL reason you're putting on weight...
- Putting on weight no matter how hard you're trying to eat right and get to the gym when you can?
There may be a very good reason for this...
In a study, researchers from the University of Florida in the USA did tests with mice. They found that chronic stress triggers the production of betatrophin - a protein that blocks an important enzyme involved in burning fat.
Keep reading to find ou... ››› more
- [23 July 2018]
- These are the dramatic changes you can expect when you cut out refined carbs!
- If you decide to cut out bread - and all refined carbs for that matter - it could be the best thing you've done for your health - and your figure - so far...
But few people realise what cutting out refined carbs really entails - and what to expect when you do. It's so much more than just the weight loss.
Keep reading below to find out exactly what you're in for and how to do it properly... ... ››› more
- [04 July 2018]
- 5 Delicious foods that BURN FAT!
- Did you know that your body produces a fat-burning hormone called adiponectin?
And that if you know how to switch this hormone 'on', you can lose weight naturally and effortlessly?
Plus, when you have enough adiponectin circulating in your body, you are also able to help prevent diabetes as well as heart disease.
Find out below how it works and which foods you can eat to get this hormone ... ››› more
- [20 June 2018]
- You can burn calories and drop fat in your sleep!
- Believe it or not, but a shocking 40% of Americans get only six hours of sleep or less per night, according to a recent Gallup poll…
A cranky attitude and groggy mornings aren't the only side effects of insufficient sleep, either - skimping on shut-eye can also lead to weight gain (yikes!). A Columbia University study in fact found that people who get less than seven hours of sleep per night ... ››› more
- [27 April 2018]
- Lack of sleep boosts your risk of becoming obese!
- Do you often skimp on sleep? That might spell trouble for your waistline!
According to a Swedish study, losing sleep boosts your risk of becoming obese. To arrive at this conclusion, researchers from Uppsala University say a lack of shuteye affects energy metabolism by disrupting sleep patterns and affecting the body's response to food and exercise.
A number of previous studies have found a ... ››› more
- [23 April 2018]
- People with a 'genetic sweet tooth' have less body fat
- You'd think that people who have regular sweet cravings are more likely to pack on the kilos than those who don't right? Well, according to European researchers, this isn't the case.
In a new study published in the scientific journal Cell Reports, researchers found that people with a gene variation that causes them to crave sweets have a predisposition to less body fat, not more.
These findi... ››› more
- [16 April 2018]
- Research reveals the top bad habits that lead to weight gain
- You already know that weight gain results from consuming too many calories (yes, we're talking about foods like chocolate and pizza!). However, at its core, weight gain is actually due to an imbalance of healthy and unhealthy habits.
There are two main types of foods - healthy foods, such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean protein and plant-based fats, as well as not-so-healthy option... ››› more
- [16 April 2018]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn