- Are you making one of these three little-known weight-loss blunders?
- Everyone knows that skimping on fruits and vegetables, skipping breakfast and eating too much protein are big weight-loss mistakes. But these aren't the only things that can stop you from achieving slim-down success…
As it turns out, there are a few sneakier slip-ups to avoid, too. They might seem like small mistakes, but over time, they can add up and cause you to pile on those kilos! Read o... ››› more
- [17 January 2018]
- Jumpstart your weight-loss results with these high-protein breakfasts!
- A high-protein diet has proven to be one of the best diets for weight loss. But upping your protein intake isn't always easy - especially not at breakfast time.
Luckily, we've got some fantastic high-protein breakfast ideas up our sleeves. Whether you like sweet or savoury, vegan or paleo, on-the-go or sitting down, comforting or exotic, there's sure to be something you'll love on this list!
... ››› more
- [16 January 2018]
- Three energising lunch options that won't ruin your diet
- Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but that doesn't mean you should eat too little (or too much) at lunch - especially not if you're trying to lose weight.
While skimpy lunches may lead you to overeat at dinner, big lunches can leave you feeling sluggish or tired. What you should aim for every day are lunches that contain lots of nutrient-dense vegetables, lean protein and hea... ››› more
- [10 January 2018]
- Three reasons why a high-protein diet isn't working for you
- Tons of men and women around the world find that a high-protein diet is the best diet for weight loss.
It makes sense when you consider the science behind it: Protein breaks down slower than carbohydrates, so it makes you feel full for longer. Furthermore, eating enough protein prevents muscle loss as you drop weight, which keeps your metabolism high all day, and leads you to choose healthy fo... ››› more
- [09 January 2018]
- Three five-minute tricks that will help you lose weight
- Weight loss is a difficult thing to achieve for most people. After all, it takes a lot of time and effort to eat well and work out regularly, and most of us live jam-packed lives. But what if we told you that five minutes a day is all you need to invest in your weight-loss efforts?
According to Sonya Angelone, RD, a spokeswoman for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, making small tweaks rat... ››› more
- [08 January 2018]
- How to stay hydrated to achieve healthy weight loss
- Staying hydrated is important for a number of reasons. For starters, every single cell, tissue and organ in your body needs water to work properly. Water also helps flush out wastes and toxins and help transport nutrients, which promotes weight loss.
If you're wondering how you can ensure that you're hydrated at all times to lose weight without even trying, you've come to the right place. Here ... ››› more
- [04 January 2018]
- Can omega-3 fatty acids really help you drop weight?
- Omega-3 fatty acids, the polyunsaturated fatty acids that you find in oily foods like salmon or tuna, make up a crucial part of any healthy eating plan. Nutritionists consider them essential fatty acids that your body can't make alone, meaning you have to gain them through your diet.
You're probably familiar with some of the health benefits that omega-3 fatty acids offer, such as lowered blood ... ››› more
- [25 December 2017]
- You can easily squeeze these fat-burning exercises into your festive season schedule
- Do you find it hard to keep up the workouts over the festive season? You're not alone! After all, there's nothing like a jam-packed day of social activities to take the wind right out of your well-intentioned workout plans...
But before you scrap your sweat sessions, consider the fact that you can squeeze in an entire workout that will help you build up muscle and burn fat without straying too ... ››› more
- [21 December 2017]
- Four secrets to maintaining a healthy weight as you age
- Ever wondered why it's harder to lose weight as you get older? We'll sum it up for you: Your metabolism slows with age.
Does this mean that midlife weight gain is inevitable? Of course not. In fact, scientists are coming up with exciting ways to help rev up your metabolism again!
Here are four secrets to maintaining a healthy weight as you age that will also boost your energy levels and help... ››› more
- [13 December 2017]
- Four fat-burning exercises that will help you erase flab fast
- Dropping fat is no easy feat, and a hardcore cut usually eats up burning as much motivation and strength as it does fat!
Fortunately, we have a few quick and easy fat-burning exercises up our sleeve (and, yes, they really work!).
Whether you're working out at the gym or at home, the following four exercise tips will help you burn calories and erase flab fast.
Four fat-burning exercises t... ››› more
- [12 December 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn