- Five foods every man should eat to improve his health
- Imagine having foods groups available to you that have specific benefits to your health just because you're a man! Don't imagine, because it's a reality… And it's not only about eating tasty dishes that are healthy, these five foods target men because of the specific health benefits they provide.
The number one and two causes of death among men are heart disease and cancer. And the foods belo... ››› more
- [07 February 2014]
- Revealed: The real reason behind your “man boobs”
- Man boobs or moobs is a growing concern for men all around the world. Last week, Simon Cowell was seen with his shirt off on his yacht in St. Tropez, and caused a stir around his supposed moobs. So what causes moobs and most importantly, how do you get rid of them?
Gynaecomastia is a condition where men develop breasts. These man boobs, or moobs, are usually not as voluptuous as a woman’s, bu... ››› more
- [13 January 2014]
- Chemicals aren't your only option for treating your erectile dysfunction
- If you suffer from erectile dysfunction (or ED), you have other options. There are countless natural and herbal remedies effective in treating it. That's right! Taking chronic medication isn't always your only option. Today, we'll help you decided what erectile dysfunction treatment options are best for you.
You’re able to use both conventional treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) as well... ››› more
- [13 December 2013]
- Smart tips that slow down the process of balding revealed!
- You're getting older and your hair doesn't seem to be as full as it used to be. You're worried about balding. Here are some steps to ensure you're not actually speeding up the process.
Balding in men is a natural process. Some men suffer from premature balding, and so do some women.
Stick to the following helpful hair hints to slow down the balding process
Stay away from... ››› more
- [05 December 2013]
- Protect yourself from prostate cancer by paying attention to changes in your sleeping habits
- Most men know that a change in their urination habits is the time to worry about prostate cancer. But did you know that a change in your sleeping patterns could be just as much of a warning sign?
If you urinate more, can’t hold your urine or have to get up frequently at night to do so, you could be at risk of prostate cancer.
But it’s the last of these factors – getting up more freque... ››› more
- [27 November 2013]
- Men: Turn to exercise instead of splurging on a mid-life crisis car to restore your lost testosterone
- Suffering from a mid-life crisis? It's not just about wanting a fast red sports car or to live the billionaire lifestyle. There's a physical reason for this competitiveness and wanting to feel better about yourself. You see, testosterone levels are the cause of many a male health problem. And since it's Movember, now's the perfect time to find out more about andropause, which is one of the main te... ››› more
- [26 November 2013]
- Study suggests: Men's bedroom woes are linked to the same hormone that stimulates breast milk production in women
- Attention men! A new study by European researchers has found that prolactin, the same hormone that stimulates breast milk production in women, also plays a role in your sexuality. The study found that men with low or below-average prolactin levels reported trouble with orgasms and had other sexual dysfunctions. Here are the details of the study. While the hormone prolactin is normally associated w... ››› more
- [25 November 2013]
- Artificial testosterone therapy could increase risk of death by 30%!
- You've no doubt read about the dangers of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for women. Studies show artificial hormone replacement therapy could cause breast cancer. And most scientists agree the risks outweigh the benefits of HRT for women.
But what about hormone replacement therapy for men? There are also risks associated with artificial testosterone treatment. And, you need to know about the... ››› more
- [22 November 2013]
- Men: It's not just prostate cancer you need to protect against this Movember
- Is your prostate gland inflamed? It's hard to see, but easy to feel, because you'll quickly notice some discomfort when you urinate. But don't panic that this is a sign of prostate cancer - if there's no blood in your urine, it's likely just prostatitis. And that's much easier to treat! Here's a natural way to do so…
As your age, your prostate gland can easily become inflamed. This is known a... ››› more
- [20 November 2013]
- Want a healthy prostate? Exercise regularly!
- There are many health benefits of regular exercise. For starters, it can help reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke, high blood pressure, obesity, back pain, osteoporosis, and can improve your mood. If you're a man, you can add prostate protection to that list. Read on to find out how regular exercise can help keep your prostate healthy… If you’re not keen on exercise, it’s time to ch... ››› more
- [13 November 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn