- How to treat anxiety without feeling drowsy...
- If you suffer from anxiety, you know how frustrating it can be... The smallest thing can set your mind off on a worry spree, leaving you unable to concentrate on your work, sleep at night, and enjoy the little blessings everyone else seems to, like the crispy air, the full moon or a beautiful sunset...
Anxiety can consume you, after all, it's a form of stress. And, when you stress, your body re... ››› more
- [20 September 2018]
- Do this for 10 minutes each morning for better sex...
- There's one thing you can do every morning that can hot up your love-life, starting in as little as a week... It takes just 10 minutes and the results can be amazing!
The best part is - it's not just your love-life that will improve - you can look forward to a more confident, controlled, calm outlook on life, and your health will improve too!
Keep reading to find out what it is... How medita... ››› more
- [03 September 2018]
- This simple exercise could help relieve an overactive bladder...
- An overactive bladder causes sudden urges to urinate. The urge is so strong that it can lead to incontinence. This can happen with men and women.
This condition could have an enormous psychological impact. Sufferers become embarrassed and isolate themselves as a result.
For men with a swelling prostate, the natural solution mentioned below could end your anxiety by addressing your prostate ... ››› more
- [03 September 2018]
- Which foods to combine for best nutrition absorption...
- Did you know that if you eat certain foods together, you will help your body absorb the vitamins and minerals they contain better?
Read on below for an easy food hack to get healthier by combining certain delicious foods... 8 Foods to combine to improve nutrient absorption
Tomatoes and olive oil
These two ingredients on their own are healthy sources of essential nutrients your body needs - ... ››› more
- [27 August 2018]
- The reason you feel tired in the mornings...
- “Most people who snore don't have obstructive sleep apnea, but most people who have apnea snore,” says Dr Robert Owens, of the Sleep Disorders Research Program at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.
Obstructive sleep apnea is a condition where the upper passages of your airway closes off, interrupting your breathing and depriving you of oxygen until you wake up and start breathing agai... ››› more
- [08 August 2018]
- 4 Chemicals in every day products that are stealing your sex drive...
- Wondering why you're just not as switched 'on' as you used to be in the bedroom?
You've been blaming your stressful job, relationship issues or your medication...
But did you know many every day products you use are affecting your hormones?
Read on to find out which five are the most concerning (I thin you'll be surprised!)... Stay away from these products to restore a healthy sex dri... ››› more
- [01 August 2018]
- 4 Triggers that could be zapping your energy...
- Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the mornings? Feel like sitting all the time when you're awake. Feel drained after a mental or physical task? And, no matter how much you try and rest, you're still tired?
These are some of the common symptoms of chronic fatigue.
If you've been to a doctor, they've probably checked for some nutrient deficiencies, food intolerances, allergies, di... ››› more
- [27 July 2018]
- Hectic menopause symptoms? It could be your heart!
- A recent study published in Menopause, the journal of the North American Menopause Society found that the more severe your menopause symptoms, the higher your risk for heart attack.
Keep reading for more... This study should encourage doctors to pay closer attention to menopausal symptoms...
The study was led by Kerrie Moreau of the University of Colorado School of Medicine. To reach the... ››› more
- [25 July 2018]
- 8 Nutrients that could help improve your eyesight...
- Along with vitamins A, C and E, you should take in adequate amounts of the minerals zinc and selenium. Both these minerals help protect the retina - which is the light sensitive part of the back of the eye. You also need some fatty acids to ensure adequate moisture in your eyes.
This combination will help protect your eyesight, and restore vision if you are lacking these nutrients at the momen... ››› more
- [25 July 2018]
- How to reduce the effects of coffee on your health...
- If you love your coffee, you'll know that it can make you feel jittery, increase feelings of anxiety, affect your sleeping pattern, it could even give you headaches.
But don't worry, below, you'll discover three ways to reduce the negative impacts of coffee...
And by the way, coffee has been found to be healthy in the longterm - studies show it helps reduce the risk for diabetes, Alzheimer's... ››› more
- [16 July 2018]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn