- How to reduce the effects of coffee on your health...
- If you love your coffee, you'll know that it can make you feel jittery, increase feelings of anxiety, affect your sleeping pattern, it could even give you headaches.
But don't worry, below, you'll discover three ways to reduce the negative impacts of coffee...
And by the way, coffee has been found to be healthy in the longterm - studies show it helps reduce the risk for diabetes, Alzheimer's... ››› more
- [16 July 2018]
- Low sex drive? Follow these troubleshooting tips for better sex...
- Do you find yourself thinking less and less about having hot passionate sex... you know, the way you used to?
While downing a few aphrodisiacs may work sometimes, it's better to identify the real cause for your loss of libido so that you can treat that instead of trying to inflate your libido temporarily every so often.
Read on to find out what could be behind your lagging libido and how to... ››› more
- [12 July 2018]
- 4 Things you MUST do if you struggle to fall asleep...
- Do you have difficulty shutting off your mind at night in bed? And, do your racing thoughts prevent you from falling asleep?
Then I'm sure you're all too aware of what follows when that happens. You can't sleep and then you start stressing because you can't sleep, which keeps you from falling asleep... It's all a vicious circle.
But there is good news... Keep reading for four things you MUST... ››› more
- [09 July 2018]
- 35% of younger men have low testosterone levels, here's how to know...
- When you think of low testosterone, you think of old cranky men, right?
Well, in a study out of the University of Michigan, over 30% of men had testosterone levels below 300 ng/dL - the benchmark for good health.
And while 34% of men over 60 had low testosterone levels, 35% of middle-aged men were deficient in this essential hormone!
Read on to find out if you could be deficient in testo... ››› more
- [03 July 2018]
- How to stop migraines in their tracks!
- If you're one of the millions of people who suffer from migraines, you'll know how debilitating they are. Your whole world gets turned inside out... All you can sense is that throbbing in your head that flares up with the sight of bright light and smells, the dizziness and the sickening nausea.
Read on below to find out how to stop these life-disrupting headaches in their tracks... How to stop ... ››› more
- [02 July 2018]
- Antacids for heartburn can lead to serious illness...
- Heartburn is everything but pleasant. The stabbing pain in the chest and fiery sensation in the throat is enough to put a downer on any day.
Unfortunately, antacids and heartburn medication have proven less helpful than initially anticipated. The list of side-effects of taking these meds is scary:
* Stomach infections - of the serious kind - Clostridium difficile (C. Diff) and Campylobacter... ››› more
- [26 June 2018]
- Can fish oil prevent you from going blind?
- Macular Degeneration (AMD) causes blurred vision or a blind spot in the centre of your vision.
Once you have it, it affects many aspects of your life: Driving, writing, reading and all fine work like knitting, sewing, painting and other crafts.
Sufferers often start noticing symptoms when they need more light to see close-by objects better.
And, unfortunately, there is no cure for it. ... ››› more
- [21 June 2018]
- What you've been too afraid to ask about constipation...
- Every so often, it smacks you out of no where...
And, then you're doubled over in pain, and for hours afterwards you're too uncomfortable to move around.
You put on a brave face and pretend there's nothing wrong, but boy, does constipation put a downer on your day!
Find out below what causes it and how you can finally kiss it good-bye for good!
You'll be surprised that it's not always ... ››› more
- [18 June 2018]
- How to tell if you're burnt-out or suffering from depression...
- Do you have those days where you feel you just can't cope with everyday life? Your job, home responsibilities and even your social life leaves you feeling overwhelmed.
The first natural deduction is that you're burnt out.
And it could be.
But, you should also be aware that it could be depression if symptoms don't lift after taking a break, easing off a little and getting treatment for b... ››› more
- [18 June 2018]
- Study finds more young men are low on testosterone than ever before!
- When we think of low testosterone, we associate it with older men heading for retirement…
They're not interested in sex anymore… They don't have energy for much… And, their muscles are fading away…
But a new study has found that low testosterone doesn't just affect older men. The numbers are shocking! Read more below…
These numbers will shock you…
If you thought low test... ››› more
- [05 June 2018]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn