In my books, there's nothing worse than exercising solo or always being dropped by an unmotivated friend. Do you agree? That's why I enjoy fitness trackers! They're super-reliable exercise pals that you won't regret choosing.
If you choose to invest in one, be sure to following these great tips for using it effectively.
How to use a fitness tracker
#1: Set yourself attainable goals
This is really important. The psychological effect of reaching a goal has a motivating effect. Just be sure your goals are reasonable, so you reach 100% of them on most days.
#2: Wear your tracker on your non-dominant wrist
A study in the Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise
journal found that wrist trackers deliver more accurate results when you wear them on your non-dominant wrist. Your tendency to move your non-dominant hand less than your dominant hand increases the precision of the reading.
Start using this fat burning buster today and, in just 30 days, you’ll:
· Feel sexier and more confident about undressing in front of your partner. No more running for the covers so he doesn’t see your wobbly tummy or jiggly thighs…
· Strut around in those sexy, slinky clothes you’ve always shied away from when they appear on the rack of your favourite clothing label…
· Show off your sexy slender arms by wearing sleeveless tops in PUBLIC…
· Be itching to bask on the beach in your new bikini (without the sarong, of course!)…
· Love how soft and satiny smooth that once hated body part now feels…
· And much more…
Read more here to bust your fat naturally!
#3: Calibrate according to you
Our diversity is what makes us beautiful. When it comes to recording exercise
, our differences are the cause of inaccurate recordings. For example: A 1.8 m male will naturally take bigger strides than a 1.5 m female.
It’s essential to calibrate your stride in order to record to steps or runs precisely. To do this accurately, remember to add your gender and height. Also, measure out a distance of 20 paces along with the distance. Divide the number of steps you take by the precise distances of the paces measured out. Then, sync all that information with your tracker for the most accurate results.
#4: Get tagging and sync away!
Tag your activities and check in when you go swimming or do a spinning class. This will help you get extra credit for your moves. Then, finally, you can sync your activities with other fitness apps for an all-round lowdown of your fitness routines.
Note: 5 of 1 vote