- Do you want to stop your skin from ageing? Then you need to start steeping these seven teas
- Turns out that tea offers way more than relaxation, hydration and warmth...
According to Jolene Hart, a health coach certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, by drinking the right teas you'll also be better equipped to defend against signs of skin ageing like loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles!
It now makes sense why nutritionists and beauty gurus alike recommend drinki... ››› more
- [25 November 2016]
- The lowdown on how your gut health affects your fitness performance
- The friendly bacteria in your gut are responsible for a number of life-supporting actions...
As science is beginning to uncover, a healthy gut is a fantastic way to become a faster, more efficient and overall happier athlete - whether you're a completive runner or cyclist or simply someone who enjoys going to the gym a few times a week.
Keep reading to learn how the healthy bacteria in your... ››› more
- [18 October 2016]
- Sail through your workouts with this velvety vanilla protein smoothie!
- I don't know about you, but I sometimes find myself way too unmotivated and low on energy to hit the gym. Especially after a restless night of sleep or a long day at the office. Can you relate?
For those of you who can, luckily I've formulated the perfect high-protein smoothie recipe for you to try out when you're feeling sluggish, lazy and just plain tired.
Loaded with healthy fats, probio... ››› more
- [02 August 2016]
- Four quick workouts you can do in your bathroom
- I don't know about you, but I sometimes find myself way too busy or under motivated to hit the gym in the morning. Oh, you too?
In that case, here's some good news: When you wake up with no time or energy to fit in a workout, you don't have to skip a day of working out entirely...
You can simply do these four crazy-cool exercises in your bathroom. Yes, really. Try them out!
Four ways to t... ››› more
- [20 May 2016]
- These four superfoods can improve your workouts
- As you probably already know, superfoods are extremely potent and nutritious foods that can have a big impact on your health.
You may notice that your local health food store has sections dedicated to these natural wonders, and for good reason: They have the potential to energise, balance and help with sustained energy and brain function!
Each day, I make sure to incorporate superfoods into... ››› more
- [17 May 2016]
- Three morning rituals to help you stick to your fitness routine
- When it comes to your fitness routine, you may often find yourself making excuses for why you could just go tomorrow, or how you don't have enough time.
If this sounds like you, you can trust me when I say that I get it. Sometimes I wake up to an overflowing inbox of emails that throw me off, or with not enough time to begin my day in a rush. And, more often than not, this derails even my very... ››› more
- [10 May 2016]
- Are you sabotaging your workouts?
- Fitness is one of the biggest and most important components to a healthy lifestyle. But, all too often, achieving your fitness goals feels next to impossible, right?
You work out hard, but you can hardly see any results. Why is this, you ask?
The truth is that working out isn't enough to outrun bad habits. You see, no matter how much hard work you put in, bad habits can make achieving your f... ››› more
- [06 May 2016]
- Determine your perfect workout plan by asking yourself these three questions
- You try your best to find time to work out, ideally three to five times a week. You know you should be working out, but how do you know what activity you should be doing?
I mean, there are so many classes and pieces of equipment to choose from that it can feel almost overwhelming—am I right? Some people choose to do certain classes because they're fun—and that's so important because workin... ››› more
- [28 April 2016]
- Here's what you should be eating before and after working out
- My food philosophy is pretty simple: If I can plant it, pick it or catch it, then I can eat it. If not, then I stay away.
This is the same approach that I take when it comes to pre and post-workout snacks. It's a big step forward from my teenage days of living off protein shakes that are loaded with preservatives!
When I fuel up before a workout, I usually go for a combination of sugar and... ››› more
- [26 April 2016]
- Top five ab exercises that require no equipment
- We all want killer abs, right? But the mere thought of how much working out it takes to achieve a perfectly sculpted tummy can be tiring!
Luckily, there are a couple of fantastic ab exercises you can do at home that are super-simple and require no equipment.
Try them out for yourself - you now have no excuse not to get the strongest, most toned waistline of your life!
Five tips to streng... ››› more
- [18 April 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn