- The five forms that psoriatic arthritis disease can take
- Statistics reveal that up to 30% with psoriasis - a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells and causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface on the skin - will develop psoriatic arthritis disease, an autoimmune disease that can cause pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints.
Generally speaking, there are five subtypes of psoriatic arthritis disease, which depend o... ››› more
- [10 October 2017]
- Four signs that you may need to seek out rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that affects over 1.3 million people in America alone. It causes chronic inflammation to the joints and usually begins slowly with minor symptoms that come and go, usually on both sides of the body, and progress over a couple of weeks or months.
Because symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis vary from person to person and can change from day to day, it ca... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- Struggling with stiff joints? These eight supplements can help...
- Whether because of an underlying medical condition such as rheumatoid arthritis or the result of an exercise-related injury, stiff joints can be difficult to tolerate and live with.
Even the tiniest bit of joint inflammation can have a major effect on mobility because the space between joints is so compact. While joint stiffness usually reduces over time as the injury heals and inflammation cal... ››› more
- [31 August 2017]
- Three treatments for rheumatoid arthritis for instant relief
- Extremely stiff, swollen joints and tremendous fatigue - if you have rheumatoid arthritis, you know this all too familiar feeling...
While there are lots of medications to treat rheumatoid arthritis, the painful flare-ups are still a fact of life. On the bright side, there are a number of medication-free things you can do to reduce and prevent the pain.
Read on for three treatments for rheum... ››› more
- [28 August 2017]
- Can coconut oil help arthritis pain? We find out
- Arthritis is a common joint disease that can cause serious pain. Excruciating arthritis pain can actually affect your mental as well as physical health...
Considering the pain, many arthritis patients turn to prescription medications. However, a large number of patients are now turning to coconut oil, which is considered a low-cost, side effect-free alternative to prescription medications.
... ››› more
- [24 August 2017]
- Arthritic joints? Green tea may offer some much-needed pain relief
- If you have arthritic joints but (understandably) don't want to opt for common treatments such as over-the-counter and prescription drugs due to their harmful side effects, you need to know about green tea!
Green tea is a super-healthy, tasty alternative to painkillers that may provide serious joint pain relief. According to research, green tea helps alleviate joint pain by fighting inflammatio... ››› more
- [17 August 2017]
- If you have arthritis and joint pain, don't eat these foods!
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, there are tons of reasons to clean up your diet…
You see, arthritis can cause pain, swelling and stiffness in your joints. And because extra kilos put added pressure on your joints - potentially intensifying symptoms and leading to the deterioration of your joints in the long run - you should make it your goal to maintain a healthy weight.
You s... ››› more
- [11 August 2017]
- Are you at risk for psoriatic arthritis? Here's how to tell
- Psoriatic arthritis is an autoimmune disease that comes in multiple forms. Sometimes, it even switches from type to another in the same patient.
A condition that usually only affects people with psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis is characterised by achy, swollen or stiff joints throughout the body. If you're wondering whether you're at risk for these uncomfortable aches and pains, you've come to t... ››› more
- [08 August 2017]
- Soothe arthritic joints by sipping this ginger and turmeric tonic
- If you have arthritic joints, you may be tempted to buy into the long list of anti-inflammatory, painkilling prescription drugs that your doctor has recommended. But we'll tell you right now that enduring the expense - not to mention side effects - of big pharma is unnecessary considering there are natural ways to deal with arthritic joints that are safer and more effective...
We have many tric... ››› more
- [02 August 2017]
- Add these pain-relieving foods to your diet for arthritis
- Arthritis is a form of rheumatic disease characterised by inflammation and loss of function in some parts of your body. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which damages your joints, cartilage and bones and affects over 27 million Americans.
Another type of arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, which attacks the synovial lining of your joints, causing swelling, pain, stiffness and... ››› more
- [26 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn