- Soothe arthritic joints by sipping this ginger and turmeric tonic
- If you have arthritic joints, you may be tempted to buy into the long list of anti-inflammatory, painkilling prescription drugs that your doctor has recommended. But we'll tell you right now that enduring the expense - not to mention side effects - of big pharma is unnecessary considering there are natural ways to deal with arthritic joints that are safer and more effective...
We have many tric... ››› more
- [28 July 2017]
- Add these pain-relieving foods to your diet for arthritis
- Arthritis is a form of rheumatic disease characterised by inflammation and loss of function in some parts of your body. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which damages your joints, cartilage and bones and affects over 27 million Americans.
Another type of arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, which attacks the synovial lining of your joints, causing swelling, pain, stiffness and... ››› more
- [26 June 2017]
- Relieve arthritis and joint pain with these home remedies
- You may feel arthritis and joint pain in your knees, hips, hands and other joints throughout your body. In addition to pain, there's often swelling and redness around your joints, which causes stiffness and limited movement in the affected body parts. Ouch!
Instead of using over-the-counter or prescription medication to relieve your arthritis and joint pain, try these simple natural treatments ... ››› more
- [21 June 2017]
- Three simple exercises that relieve joint pain and other rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Joint pain coupled with other symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may be a big barrier to getting regular exercise. “This decreased activity level in people with rheumatoid arthritis actually results in reduced muscle strength and ultimately can lead to increased arthritis pain and disability,” says Hareth Madhoun, a rheumatologist at Ohio State University's Wexner Medical Center.
But guess wh... ››› more
- [06 June 2017]
- Banish arthritis pain by practising this gentle form of yoga!
- Arthritis pain can sometimes get so bad that it's unbearable. If you can relate, you're probably desperate to find a natural way to relieve the pain that actually works. That's where chair yoga comes in.
Chair yoga is a gentle form of yoga that's practised sitting on a chair or standing using a chair for support. According to brand new research by researchers at Florida Atlantic University in t... ››› more
- [30 May 2017]
- Treating rheumatoid arthritis within six months yields better results in the long run, British study finds
- After many years of wear and tear on your body, you may become increasingly worried about developing arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a certain type of the joint inflammation disease that's characterised by inflammation of your peripheral joints of your shoulders, hands, wrists, elbows, hips, knees, feet and usually on both sides of your body.
According to a brand new British study published ... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- You can cut your rheumatoid arthritis risk by 52% by eating salmon at least once a week, according to Swedish study
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that affects many of your joints, including those in your hands and feet. While there's no treatment for it, doctors suggest physiotherapy and certain medications to help slow down the pain.
If you're at risk of rheumatoid arthritis, you'll be interested to know that a Swedish study published in 2013 found that eating salmon at least once ... ››› more
- [24 April 2017]
- A doctor shares four science-backed ways to treat psoriatic arthritis naturally
- Psoriatic arthritis is an inflammatory type of arthritis that's associated with skin psoriasis. And, if you don't control the inflammation, it can cause swelling and joint pain that can lead to damage of your joints!
While conventional drugs are proven to delay damage from psoriatic arthritis, there's little research on natural treatments for the condition.
However, according to Guy Fiocco, ... ››› more
- [06 February 2017]
- Exercising for just 45 minutes per week can help arthritis sufferers to function better
- As you get older and your arthritis pain worsens, it becomes more difficult to carry out everyday tasks. Things such as walking, kneeling, climbing stairs, eating, and cleaning and housework can - quite literally - be a pain! Can you relate?
Thankfully, there's a solution to this - and it doesn't involve any arthritis pain medication! According to a spanking new study in the journal Arthritis C... ››› more
- [02 February 2017]
- Smoking may contribute to rheumatoid arthritis, new research reveals
- Smoking isn't just a major cause of cancer - according to new research conducted by Stanford University researchers, it may contribute to the autoimmune disease rheumatoid arthritis, too.
The research, which was published in journal Arthritis Research & Therapy, investigated the complex interactions between smoking and rheumatoid arthritis in men and women and found differences in the susceptib... ››› more
- [28 December 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn