- Suffer from arthritis and joint pain? Follow these three sleep tips...
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, you're familiar with how a lack of sleep can make the pain worse. In fact, research reveals that up to 80% of people with arthritis have difficulty sleeping...
Whether you're having trouble falling asleep, tossing and turning throughout the night or waking up in the early hours of the morning, sleep deprivation can make arthritis and joint pain worse... ››› more
- [09 November 2017]
- Looking for a natural rheumatoid arthritis therapy? Here are three...
- Overpriced medications and surgeries aren't your only option when it comes to rheumatoid arthritis therapy. In fact, more and more people with this condition are leaning towards using natural remedies and homeopathic treatments to manage their symptoms.
The reason behind this is quite simply that traditional therapies involve putting chemical in your body. The following alternative rheumatoid a... ››› more
- [24 October 2017]
- Arthritic joints? Try these four exercise tips
- Arthritic joints typically present redness, swelling, pain and stiffness. For this reason, exercising with arthritic joints can be a challenge! But dealing with arthritis symptoms doesn't mean you should stop exercising or give up on your favourite activities…
In fact, exercising keeps your joints in tip-top condition and supports your overall bone, muscle and connective tissue health. In the... ››› more
- [23 October 2017]
- Three tips to relieve arthritis pain from high-impact workouts
- “You're too young to have arthritis pain.”
It seems like every time you turn around, you hear this phrase. Truth is, while your risk for arthritis increases with age, it's not limited to older adults. Statistics reveal that eight million millenials in the United States have been diagnosed with arthritis.
One major cause is overdoing it on the high-impact workouts, such as boot camps and... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
- Hemp seed oil for reducing NSAID side effects and increasing mobility
- You already know that hemp seed oil can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, such as chronic pain and stiffness of the joints. But did you know that this wonder oil can also help increase pain-free mobility in arthritis sufferers?
Restricted mobility as a result of arthritis can be an incredibly distressing condition to have to live with. While there are many causes of rheumatoid arthritis and o... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
- This age-old remedy for arthritic joints works like a dream...
- With arthritic joints, there can be joint pain, joint damage and systemic involvement. There are many different treatment options for arthritic joints, but one that we'd like to introduce, or rather tell you about, is an age-old remedy that has worked like a dream for millions of people: Epsom salt baths.
Epsom salt baths is a popular topic that's brought up among people suffering from some for... ››› more
- [11 October 2017]
- Relieve arthritis and joint pain with these home remedies
- You may feel arthritis and joint pain in your knees, hips, hands and other joints throughout your body. In addition to pain, there's often swelling and redness around your joints, which causes stiffness and limited movement in the affected body parts. Ouch!
Instead of using over-the-counter or prescription medication to relieve your arthritis and joint pain, try these simple natural treatments ... ››› more
- [11 October 2017]
- The five forms that psoriatic arthritis disease can take
- Statistics reveal that up to 30% with psoriasis - a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells and causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface on the skin - will develop psoriatic arthritis disease, an autoimmune disease that can cause pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints.
Generally speaking, there are five subtypes of psoriatic arthritis disease, which depend o... ››› more
- [10 October 2017]
- Four signs that you may need to seek out rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that affects over 1.3 million people in America alone. It causes chronic inflammation to the joints and usually begins slowly with minor symptoms that come and go, usually on both sides of the body, and progress over a couple of weeks or months.
Because symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis vary from person to person and can change from day to day, it ca... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- Struggling with stiff joints? These eight supplements can help...
- Whether because of an underlying medical condition such as rheumatoid arthritis or the result of an exercise-related injury, stiff joints can be difficult to tolerate and live with.
Even the tiniest bit of joint inflammation can have a major effect on mobility because the space between joints is so compact. While joint stiffness usually reduces over time as the injury heals and inflammation cal... ››› more
- [31 August 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn