- The top nutrients for banishing arthritis and joint pain
- Arthritis and joint pain is characterised by inflammation and loss of function in some parts of your body. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which damages your joints, cartilage and bones and affects over 27 million Americans.
Another type of arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, which attacks the synovial lining of your joints, causing swelling, pain, stiffness and loss of func... ››› more
- [21 December 2017]
- Five important guidelines for caring for your arthritic joints
- Your skeletal system, composed of a whopping 206 bones, has one of the most important functions in your body: To provide overall structure and support and protect the organs. So how do arthritic joints later in life occur?
The care and maintenance of this powerhouse is often ignored or completely forgotten. Your body builds bone mass until you reach your twenties. Then, by your thirties, you ha... ››› more
- [21 December 2017]
- Three foods that may be behind your arthritic joints
- Arthritic joints can make everything - from picking up a pen to taking a walk - completely and utterly painful and miserable.
If you're familiar with this feeling, you're not alone. In the United States alone, every one in five adults have doctor-diagnosed arthritis, says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
While there's no way to make your achy joints disappear forever, eating... ››› more
- [13 December 2017]
- This is the best type of yoga for arthritis and joint pain
- Finally! Researchers from Florida Atlantic University in the United States have found a new, non-drug remedy for arthritis and yoga pain: Chair yoga.
According to their study, this type of yoga, which involves using a chair for support in modified yoga poses, could have real benefits for older adults with osteoarthritis by easing pain and increasing mobility. For the full findings, read on…
... ››› more
- [27 November 2017]
- Three tips for coping with psoriatic arthritis - a painful autoimmune disease
- Psoriatic arthritis is a form of arthritis that affects some people who have psoriasis, a skin condition that features red patches of skin with silvery scales. The painful autoimmune disease usually comes after psoriasis, but the joint problems can sometimes begin before skin lesions appear.
Psoriatic arthritis can be challenging and everyone copes with it differently. Some people medication an... ››› more
- [21 November 2017]
- Suffer from arthritis and joint pain? Follow these three sleep tips...
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, you're familiar with how a lack of sleep can make the pain worse. In fact, research reveals that up to 80% of people with arthritis have difficulty sleeping...
Whether you're having trouble falling asleep, tossing and turning throughout the night or waking up in the early hours of the morning, sleep deprivation can make arthritis and joint pain worse... ››› more
- [09 November 2017]
- Looking for a natural rheumatoid arthritis therapy? Here are three...
- Overpriced medications and surgeries aren't your only option when it comes to rheumatoid arthritis therapy. In fact, more and more people with this condition are leaning towards using natural remedies and homeopathic treatments to manage their symptoms.
The reason behind this is quite simply that traditional therapies involve putting chemical in your body. The following alternative rheumatoid a... ››› more
- [24 October 2017]
- Arthritic joints? Try these four exercise tips
- Arthritic joints typically present redness, swelling, pain and stiffness. For this reason, exercising with arthritic joints can be a challenge! But dealing with arthritis symptoms doesn't mean you should stop exercising or give up on your favourite activities…
In fact, exercising keeps your joints in tip-top condition and supports your overall bone, muscle and connective tissue health. In the... ››› more
- [23 October 2017]
- Three tips to relieve arthritis pain from high-impact workouts
- “You're too young to have arthritis pain.”
It seems like every time you turn around, you hear this phrase. Truth is, while your risk for arthritis increases with age, it's not limited to older adults. Statistics reveal that eight million millenials in the United States have been diagnosed with arthritis.
One major cause is overdoing it on the high-impact workouts, such as boot camps and... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
- Hemp seed oil for reducing NSAID side effects and increasing mobility
- You already know that hemp seed oil can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, such as chronic pain and stiffness of the joints. But did you know that this wonder oil can also help increase pain-free mobility in arthritis sufferers?
Restricted mobility as a result of arthritis can be an incredibly distressing condition to have to live with. While there are many causes of rheumatoid arthritis and o... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn